You can synchronize Hopoti calendar to your own calendar application using the iCal address provided by Hopoti. Copy the Hopoti iCal link and paste it into the "Add calendar via URL" feature of your calendar application. When sync is enabled, you will automatically receive Hopoti events in your calendar application.
Please note that calendar applications update data at their own pace and therefore it may take up to 24 hours for the calendar to update to the app. So keep in mind that up-to-date information is always displayed directly on Hopoti's own calendar.
Add to Google Calendar
Remember to first activate calendar sync in Hopoti and copy your iCal link. Please note that adding calendar sync to Google Calendar is only possible using desktop version, not mobile. Once you've done the calendar sync it's possible to use Hopoti calendar in mobile app too.
- Go to calendar.google.com on computer and log in.
- Press ➕ button (Add other calendars) from left sidebar's Other calendars section.
- Select From URL from the dropdown.
- Paste Hopoti iCal address to URL of calendar field and Add calendar.
- Done! Hopoti calendar is now accessible in your Google Calendar apps on desktop and mobile.
Add to iOS Calendar
Remember to first activate calendar sync in Hopoti and copy your iCal link. Please note that adding calendar sync to iOS is only possible on iPhone and iPad.
- Open Settings app and go to Passwords & Accounts section.
- Choose Add account and select Other as a type.
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Paste Hopoti iCal address and finish adding calendar.
- Done! Hopoti calendar is now synced!