- Booking lessons is renewed! Calendars are now bigger, and lesson details open in a new window, where you can also share the lesson's URL for your friends. If the lesson is full, similar bookable lessons are suggested. Temporary bookings will be shown to customers, and for the ongoing day booking closes time will also be shown separately. The payment page is redesigned to be more understandable and better. The renewed payment page is also supporting strong customer authentication required by the EU Payment Services Directive, which will come into force on 14 September 2019. Hopefully, browsing, booking and paying lessons will be even handier after these changes.
- The setting for transferring bookings and stablecards can now be found on each business' Hopoti page under the Stablecards section.
- New reports for Business Accounts in the Reports section of the Archive!
Accounting report is a quick and easy summary of payments and sales for a selected time frame. The report supports other existing accounting materials.
Event report is gathered from the lessons in the selected time frame. With the report, you can take a deep dive on how skill levels, cancellation policies, instructors, premises, and event types selected in lessons compare and how full the lessons are in these.
Horse report collects workloads for horses, event types, and estimates of revenue and utilization.
- Tags of events and stablecards can now be viewed in different views of the business accounts. You can see the tags on the Events & Booking pages and while doing a booking by tapping the Show tags button in the upper right corner under the gear or show more options button. It is easier to learn and understand tags and solve problem situations.
- Account created and Client since dates can now be found in customer details in the client window.
- Daily summary filters are now also available on mobile devices.
- Horsecare calendar printing published. You can select the time frame, horses and entries you want to print.