Stablecards are a payment method created by Hopoti that allows clients to pay for their lessons conveniently without the need for an online payment every time they book a lesson.
Stablecards are “digital ten-time cards”. Companies can define a variety of settings regarding them, and clients can purchase a Stablecard instead of a single lesson or season when booking a lesson. Additionally, all cancellations made in Hopoti according to the valid cancellation policy grant the client a one-time Stablecard that can be used to book an alternative lesson.
Each company can thus define the settings of their Stablecards and the validity of them. Companies can create Stablecards in the Cards page.
- Name, the name of the product displayed to the client
- Credit balance, how many riding lessons can be booked with the Stablecard (1–50)
- Price, the price of a single card, including tax
- VAT, the VAT rate of a single card
- Validity, the duration of the validity of the card from the date of purchase (months, weeks or days) or the date until which the card remains valid
- Purchasable without booking, whether the card is displayed and purchasable also in frontpage.
- Tags – Stablecard can be purchased, who are entitled to purchase the card (default tag is “All users” that allows everyone to purchase the card)
- Tags – limited Stablecard validity, which tags are assigned to the card, i.e. what products or services can be purchased with the card (empty by default, as the default tag for events is “All Stablecards” – read more about Tags)
- To be used in one go, when a client purchases a card, it must be used to purchase as many lessons of a recurring event as possible (the surplus balance can be used by the client)
Companies can select the appropriate combination of payment policies for their lessons: More details about Single lesson, Season and Stablecard policies can be found in the Events article. All Stablecards granted are always valid for lessons (e.g. cards granted due to cancelled lessons), regardless of the selected payment policy. If the selected payment policy is Stablecard, the client is offered applicable Stablecards.
Stablecards owned by clients can be edited in the client view, which can be accessed by clicking the client’s name on the Clients page or accessing the Stablecards tab. The credit balance, validity period and tags of the card can be edited. It is also possible to create new Stablecards manually in this view. New Stablecards can be granted and credit balances changed due to the use of vouchers or as case-specific compensations. However, the balance feature must not be primarily used to manage lessons or to accept payments.
Clients can access their Stablecards via the Stablecard section below their individual calendars. Further details regarding the purchasing of Stablecards, using valid cards and Stablecard credit transfers can be found in the Booking lessons, Booking alternative lessons and the Transferring Bookings & Stablecard credits articles, respectively. Companies can define the settings of transferring Stablecard credits in the company’s settings.